Premium content from Motley Fool Share Advisor UK
Our monthly Ice Best Buys Now are designed to highlight our teamâs three favourite, most timely Buys from our growing list of income-focused Ice recommendations, to help Fools build out their portfolios.
- Primary Health Properties has been steadily growing its net rental income, earnings and dividends over the past five years.
- Its healthcare real estate portfolio is let on long-term leases, backed by a secure covenant, and mainly (90%) funded directly or indirectly by government bodies. The average length of leases is 11.4 years with an occupancy rate standing at 99.7%.
- This type of business seems recession-resistant. Adding a low-risk and non-cyclical share could reduce the overall volatility of a Foolish portfolio.
- Primary Health successfully refinanced a number of loan facilities in 2021, resulting in annualised interest cost savings of Â£5m. With a loan-to-value of 43.1% and an average cost of debt of 2.9%, we moved the shares back to a âBuyâ earlier this year.
- The ageing demographics and demand for the upgrade of healthcare infrastructure in the UK and Ireland are long-term tailwinds for the company.
The post Just released: the 3 best income-focused stocks to buy in November 2022 [PREMIUM PICKS] appeared first on The Motley Fool UK.
The hotshot analysts at The Motley Fool UK’s flagship share-tipping service Share Advisor have just unveiled what they think could be the six best buys for investors right now.
And while timing isn’t everything, the average return of their previous stock picks shows that it could pay to get in early on their best ideas – particularly in this current climate!
What’s more, all six ‘Best Buys Now’ are available to access right now, in just a few clicks.
setButtonColorDefaults(“#5FA85D”, ‘background’, ‘#5FA85D’);
setButtonColorDefaults(“#43A24A”, ‘border-color’, ‘#43A24A’);
setButtonColorDefaults(“#FFFFFF”, ‘color’, ‘#FFFFFF’);
- Down 4%, will the Lloyds share price soar in 2023?
- IDS shares are high-risk, high-reward. Here’s why
- Without any investments at 40, I’d apply the Warren Buffett method to help me build wealth!
- 1 stock I’d put 100% of my net worth into
- My top UK dividend shares to buy for December 2022
Mark Rogers has no position in any of the shares mentioned. The Motley Fool UK has recommended Primary Health Properties. Views expressed on the companies mentioned in this article are those of the writer and therefore may differ from the official recommendations we make in our subscription services such as Share Advisor, Hidden Winners and Pro. Here at The Motley Fool we believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors.