Premium content from Motley Fool Share Advisor UK
Our monthly Fire Best Buys Now are designed to highlight our teamâs three favourite, most timely Buys from our growing list of growth-focused Fire recommendations, to help Fools build out their portfolios.
- Games Workshop manufactures miniatures used for wargaming under theÂ Warhammer brand.
- The vertically integrated business has no real competitors that can match its control over the design, manufacture and distribution of its models and rule books.
- The company recently reached an agreement with Amazon Content Services to turn its intellectual property into film and TV products â which we see as highly significant.
- Licensing opportunities associated with Games Workshopâs IP, which has a large and very loyal fanbase, generate extra revenue and cash flow for a relatively limited extra cost, while also helping attract new tabletop miniatures players.
âBest Buys Nowâ PickÂ #2:
Want All 3 âBest Buys Nowâ Picks? Enter Your Email Address!
The post Just released: the 3 best growth-focused stocks to buy in January 2023 [PREMIUM PICKS] appeared first on The Motley Fool UK.
Before deciding, we think this pick is another must-see.
Discover ‘One Top Growth Stock from The Motley Fool’ absolutely FREE.
Last year, this extraordinary company grew revenues by more than £217 million. And for 5 years, revenues have grown at a compounded rate of nearly 60%. That’s more-than double Google and Amazon! Earnings have exploded 3,000%.
And it’s happening in an unusual way most people never see.
As The Financial Times reports:
“On an average day, redacted readers buy roughly 43,500 items – from luxury dog beds to remote-controlled golf trolleys – after clicking on links in articles.”
When they do, this company collects some of the cash – adding up to humongous profits. Its global audience reaches some 506 million people – across 250 coveted online brands. While past performance doesn’t guarantee future results, we think the outlook could be spectacular.
So please, don’t leave without seeing, ‘One Top Growth Stock from The Motley Fool’.
setButtonColorDefaults(“#5FA85D”, ‘background’, ‘#5FA85D’);
setButtonColorDefaults(“#43A24A”, ‘border-color’, ‘#43A24A’);
setButtonColorDefaults(“#FFFFFF”, ‘color’, ‘#FFFFFF’);
- Earnings season: here’s why the Games Workshop share price fell today
- Top British dividend stocks to buy for January
- Here’s what I’d buy in my Stocks and Shares ISA for 2023
- 2 FTSE 250 dividend stocks I never want to sell!
- Why has the Games Workshop share price been skyrocketing?
The Motley Fool UK has recommended Games Workshop. Here at The Motley Fool we believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors.